Friday 2 January 2009

Dear Diary of Boredom...




gee wizz

The new year spat in my face at 6am

But it was nice clean spit

like laplandic punkkid party trick spit sort of

similar to lemon icecream with liqurice ripple

& with a greeting all the way from n.y

I felt sick at first but widened my smile for the cause of the Fantomen

& Alabama

(Golly

I miss those ladies

We have a quartett with Mr.Cc

We play balls when we come together

But it ain't no fotball team. )

The bacterias of last year are still clinging on

but I went out and cooled them off

It is -26 degrees C here today

I have become a weakling

Beacuse I am just not used to it anymore



If I misbehave and fail I will go to icehell I figure

My sister knows a family that have named their children after temperature meizurements

One is called Jan Fahrenheit

& his sister is called Celsius something

They got another sibling too

but my sister couldn..t remember what that one was called

Here my hair gets witchy frosty whenever I venture out for a walk

Then my joints freeze and my toes feels external from my body

My eyelashes stick my eyes together with little icedrops from the tears that well up from the shocking cold
& highpitch voiced I wish for hot fire..

So I stay in and watch Flash Gordon on tv instead

Flash Gordon is trying to save the Ice Queen in Falgeria (oh I..m not sure her Queen/kingdom is called like that?)

& Mother has a secret lover

I spotted him the sweet shop in the village where Mother lives

I could tell from far that the man had a good eye for Mother since he started growing eyes in his neck as he picked sweets for his evening treats

(I spy with my sifty eye)

I sifted all other details away and awaited the moment he turned around with a big surprised looking smile to greet her

Mother purred for a bit, then we left & I knew something sweet was cooking at Mother's

That was mighty interesting

After a whole nights interrogation & a whole bottle of wine Mother finally confessed...something
I swore to secrecy..

I have realised how bored this holidaying is

Got so much to do instead of just eating chocolates

Like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland

I got to find oncoming income

And other things to sort out

Worldly stuff

Worldly troubles as ..Karlsson på taket.. says

An Astrid Lindgren caracter, a sort of fable sibling to

Pippi Långstrump(the worlds..strongest girl)

Anyway. That kind that makes my head spin and limbs twitch nervous

Im heading back to my lover
he has written to me



No comments:

Post a Comment