Friday 21 August 2009

Love Letter







I'm mad in love with a young man, who has craze about me too
we kiss all day and all through the night if I wake and we are apart my mouth feels dry
I thirst for the kiss, he has big fat lips,
I relax and let it go
my head dangles like a puppet when my womb bangs heavy
it is on fire
He rides when he walks, he is silent when I talk
I sleep when he watches, I can not get him off my sight
He whispers when he is near, I just sit and stare
When waiting for bad luck to arrive, he winks it off from the corner of his eye
I sigh I feel safe, when he leaves I brake, just in front of him for a minute
So he knows I am all his, so he know I care
We drink wine and fall drunk asleep, so true my love my heart my hand
Old man has fears, I get old, he holds me tight
Young man has brave, I get young, he knows me well



No comments:

Post a Comment