Friday 19 December 2008

break down and let it all out

As i was digging in the treasure box of this pirate woman who turned her outside looking wonderful and widesmiling the wolf grin you just cannot miss, she is the business, I seel her gems and i sell skulls for her, while i dislike the role I play
I do not in other seasons dislike,
I take on the role for to go on holiday from myself but at times like christmas I take part of foolishness and pressing emo buttons and talk to get those people out of my face with a big smile talking while fending the proposal against the money bag they got clutched clwas on.
All this for to pay my way, since i do not eat bacon, i bring home the bread instead
(pigs dna are so close to our dna, so close we are using their organs for transplantion in our bodies, swapping organs just like that, though i doubt they swap it is more of a take then we eat you...the pig on the tesco shelf might be tha mother pig of the one the gave their heart to your uncle so to speak)

aaauuuwwwwghhh

No comments:

Post a Comment