Friday 26 December 2008

no no no ain´t no blue eyed christess
ai ai
I hear I speak with flamed toungue
lay low in line with me bon bon
(rough laugh say ; they fuck like foxes)
kiddie song with condom on
loud and make scare for others ears
in the den snuff smell sweat
burned out fears

swollen bite
too much flesh so I can not tell
how much of the feel is for the that thine
stutter words and love make written like that
not if my language is the translation of what started
for big piece of word teller gape and swear
But in care uncountable
wide are arms and breast and chest
he is my funfair
something new not like the rest

I cut my hair
to lose old ends
new with he or what he wants to be
he is she a girl when he dresses like me
funny faces long toungue lick
No fright good enough so he stays
this is good

No comments:

Post a Comment